Powa Beam 11" 285mm QH 100W Spotlight with Bracket
This Australian Made Powa Beam 11” Spotlight is designed to be used as a powerful searchlight mounted on the roof of your vehicle. It connects directly to your vehicle battery to ensure you have uninterrupted light all night long. This model is popular among those who believe SIZE MATTERS, and want the biggest, brightest light available. If you are looking for something a bit smaller, check out our popular 7” & 9” Spotlights!
- Reflector Size – 285mm (Diameter)
- Casing Size - 305mm (Diameter) x 210mm (Depth)
- Voltage – 12V
- Power – 100W
- Nominal Luminous Flux – 3050lm
- Light Type – Quartz Halogen (QH)
- Beam Type – Adjustable from Spot to Spread
- Base – Steel Bracket with 12mm Mounting Hole
- Beam Distance – TBC
- UPC: 609722 855006
Main Components for Modifications & Repairs:
- Bulb: 12V 100W Vertical Filament
- Lens: Toughened Glass
- Reflector: Heat Resistant Alloy Reflector
- Case: Anodized Alloy
- Base: Powder Coated Custom Metal Bracket
- Powa Beam 11” 100W QH Spotlight
- 3.5m Cable
- Electrical Connectors
- Battery Clips
- Toggle Switch
- Powa Beam Bumper Sticker
- Powa Beam Spotlight Bag – Designed to fit all Powa Beam spotlights, protects your spotlight and gear, but can also be used as a travel or everyday gear bag
- Quick Draw Remote Control Handle – Recommended when installing your light on top of your car roof
- Tuff Glass – All spotlights from 2020 are made standard with the durable ultra-clear tuff glass however if you have an older spotlight you are able to purchase the new glass which is compatible with all older models.
- Anderson Style Plug – You can attach this to your spotlight cable if you have an Anderson plug in your vehicle for easier connection and removal. (Be sure to check that your cable from battery to Anderson plug in vehicle is a minimum 6mm)
- Adjustable Focus - All spotlights from 2020 are fitted with the adjustable focus system, if you have an older light you can buy a pre-focused reflector as a drop-in solution to upgrade to the new system.
- Halogen Bulbs 12V – Powa Beam lights come standard with an Osram 12V 100W Vertical filament bulb which produces the optimum light output vs power/heat ratio. You may however increase to a 150W bulb for slightly more brightness or a horizontal filament bulb for a longer lifespan and larger spot area.
- Red Glass Lens – Red tuff glass used to preserve the eye’s natural adjusted night vision. Used by hunters to avoid spooking game as many see very poorly in the red colour spectrum.
We Also Recommend
Olight Javelot Pro 2 2500 lumen 1050m long range Hunting Kit