Hardkorr 200 watt Heavy Duty Portable Solar Mat
200W HEAVY DUTY PORTABLE SOLAR MAT WITH CROCSKIN CELL ARMOUR.
When you’re travelling off the beaten track and need to be able to rely on your solar panels, this 200w heavy duty solar mat is your absolute best choice. It is made with certified A-grade monocrystalline solar cells with solid copper cell backing, extra-thick 1680D canvas and our exclusive Crocskin® cell armour. Now compatible with all types of lithium batteries including LiFePO4, Li4Ti5O12 and Li-ion, as well as AGM, Gel, Calcium and Wet cell batteries.
- ULTIMATE CELL EFFICIENCY: certified A-grade monocrystalline cells with solid copper backing and 20 points of contact.
- UNRIVALLED DURABILITY: Military-grade 1680D ballistic nylon canvas outer and bag is water repellent and highly abrasion resistant.
- OPTIMAL ENERGY CAPTURE: Inbuilt legs are set at ideal angle for maximum solar energy absorption.
- SIMPLE SETUP: Product includes detachable 6-stage PWM smart solar regulator and all necessary cables to get you up and running quickly.
- STAYS IN PLACE: Reinforced eyelets and included tent pegs allow the mat to be anchored to the ground in windy weather.
- EASILY TRANSPORTABLE: The mat weighs just 10.5kg and includes a carry bag with pocket for your regulator and cables.
|Cell type||A-grade monocrystalline silicon|
|Cell backing||Solid copper|
|Cell coating||Crocskin® cell armour|
|Canvas||1680D Ballistic Nylon|
|Working max. voltage (Vmp)||18.00V|
|Working max. current (Imp)||11.11A|
|Open circuit (Voc)||21.24V|
|Short circuit (Isc)||12.22A|
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating||IP64 (splashproof/rainproof)|
|Dimensions (folded)||710mm x 530mm x 40mm|
|Dimensions (unfolded)||2400mm x 700mm|
|Weight||10.5kg (excl. controller & cables)
12.2kg (incl. controller and cables)
|Operating temperature||-30°C to 70°C|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, C-Tick|
When you’re out camping, particularly when you’re travelling through remote country, you must be able to rely on your solar panel. If your panel fails it can mean disaster for your trip – in some cases even having to cut it short or travel many kilometres to find a replacement.
We know how important reliable solar power is, and that’s why we’ve designed our portable solar panels to not only survive in hard conditions, but thrive in them. We’ve specified the highest quality materials, prototyped and tested obsessively, and pay constant attention to our manufacturing process to ensure our meticulous standards are maintained. That’s why we’re the only portable solar company in Australia that’s confident enough to offer a 3 year warranty on our solar mats. It’s also why we were awarded two Global Media Awards for our portable solar products at the 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, USA.
Our 200w Heavy Duty Portable Solar Panels are perfect to power a 2-4 person camping set up running LED lighting, a medium to large fridge, shower and other small electronic devices. You can connect them to a battery with the included battery clamps, or disconnect the controller and connect the panels directly to a compatible built-in regulator or DC-DC charger via the Anderson plug input.
Please note that this portable solar mat is designed for camping use, not for off-grid living. If you require a permanent fixture where the panels will be in the elements 24/7, we recommend you consider our 170W Fixed Solar Panel instead.
We Also Recommend
Lifestraw 100% Genuine Personal Portable Water Filter
Olight Javelot Turbo 1300m long range Hunting Kit
Badlands Bino XR Optics Protection Harness